City of Cedar Park
Cedar Park, TX United States
- Manages complex and sensitive professional planning projects, research and analysis;
- Provides overall management of division-related planning issues;
- Advises various councils, boards, commissions and elected officials in planning-related issues;
- Serves as liaison and performs all necessary functions in support of the Planning and Zoning Commission;
- Manages and assigns work to professional staff and ensures appropriate training is provided;
- Attends evening and weekend meetings when necessary; and
- Performs such other related duties as may be assigned.
Acceptable Experience, Training, Certifications and Licenses
Or any equivalent combination of experience and training which provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
Certification by the American Institute of Certified Planners (AICP), required.
Valid Texas Driver's License, with acceptable driving record.