Town of Prosper
Prosper, TX United States
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Performs a variety of customer services including answering telephone calls and e-mails, answering routine questions.
- Assists walk-in customers with application packets, providing information on case updates or zoning and ordinance information.
- Utilizes a variety of computer programs and databases to create PowerPoint slideshows for meetings, maintain computer databases for all projects and to prepare reports and informational packets.
- Creates and maintains zoning and development case files.
- Prepares public hearing notices for publication in the newspapers and to send to impacted property owners.
- Assists in initial review of zoning and development applications.
- Coordinates the collating of informational material packets for the Planning & Zoning Commission, Board of Adjustment, and Town Council meetings
- Prepare agendas and informational reports for Planning & Zoning Commission meetings; attend occasional night meetings and record minutes.
- Develop and maintain database for information related to ordinances and codes. Responsible for the maintenance of corresponding maps and text.
- Researches existing codes and ordinances for elected and appointed officials, Development Services Department staff, other Town departments and customers.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Perform such other duties as may be specified by the Town Council, Town Manager, Director of Development Services, Senior Planner, Town Charter, or the laws of the State of Texas
Experience LevelEntry (0-1 year)
SpecialtyLand Use and Development Regulation and Zoning
Salary Range$20.56 - $24.19 Hourly