Hosted by NCTCOG
Census 2020 Regional Workshop
This workshop features speakers from the
cities of Arlington, Dallas, and Plano, who will discuss their Complete Count
Committees, lessons learned, and provide resources and information for the
upcoming 2020 Census. Additional speakers have been invited to participate in
the Panel Discussion following the city presentations.
This event is free, but please register by January 31.
Hosted by APATXMW and APATXNC
Focus North Texas (FNT) 2020
Register today for this amazing one-day conference in Irving that's on February 7, 2020!
4TH ANNUAL SCHOLARSHIP FUNDRAISER
This year the Midwest Section combined the section’s annual awards ceremony and the 4th Annual Student Scholarship Fundraiser. The sponsorship funds raised at the fundraising event were directly applied to the student scholarship fund. The APA Texas Chapter is a 501(c)(3) educational non-profit organization and donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. The funds raised at 4th Annual Scholarship Fundraiser will be awarded at the 2020 Annual Awards Ceremony. Every year the Midwest section offers sponsorship opportunities for companies to contribute to the Midwest Student Scholarship Fund.
- 4th Annual Student Sponsorship Opportunities (Past Event)
- 4th Annual Student Scholarship Sponsors (2019)
- 3rd Annual Student Scholarship Sponsors (2018)
- Urban Wildfires (September 19, 2018)
- Planning for Flood Resilient Region Part Two: What Happens After the Storm? (July 25, 2018)
- Planning for Flood Resilient Communities (June 13, 2018)
24th Annual Elected and Appointed Officials Training (July 14, 2017)